port for target z80

Hello,

I am working port of the binutils that works for target z80.
My port uses a somewhat ad hoc version of coff. I started from
version 2.15 with debian-patches.
So far I have a working assembler, objdump and objcopy.

The things to do next are presumably integrating it into HEAD ,
getting libraries and the linker to work and possibly adding
support for the traditional object file format that is used by
the HiTech C-compiler for cp/m.

Arnold Metselaar