Re: PATCH: Fix fallout from at-file.texi in Makefile.in, texi2pod

Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2005, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>

>>2005-10-11  Mark Mitchell  <mark@codesourcery.com>
>>
>>	* texi2pod.pl: Substitue for @value even when part of @include.
>
> The texi2pod.pl change is OK.

Committed to src/etc and gcc/contrib.

I'll recheck if the binutils bits all work now, and check those in, to
the extent Nick has approved them.  I'm still waiting on approval for
the toplevel Makefile.tpl update to require makeinfo 4.5, but I guess
I'll not that stand in the way, since, in fact, we already require a
newer version now.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell