on mapping between assembly codes and objdump files

Hi,

I have a question on the mapping between assembly codes and objdump
files. I understand that  some codes in assembly codes are INSN_MACRO.
For example, addu in assembly codes can become addiu in objdump files,
li to addiu, move to addu, and so on. My question is if there's an
easy way to show the mapping between the above two, like an option in
gas. Or I have to go through the gas source codes for every
INSN_MACRO.

Regards,
Haibin