[committed] ia64 as core dump when section switching

This is a fix for PR 994.  Using the gcc option
-freorder-blocks-and-partition results in code that performs section
switches in the middle of a function.  IA-64 has a smart assembler that
must synthesize a lot of info, and we can't do this when there are
section switches in the middle of a function.  I originally modified the
assembler to emit a warning in this case, but a more complicated example
has defied a fix, so I am changing it to a fatal error.  I'm also fixing
the compiler so that this option is disabled for the IA-64 target.  This
is FSF gcc PR 24934.

This was tested with a cross compiler build and make check.  There were
no regressions.  (I upgraded my debian unstable IA-64 linux system, and
now make check doesn't work.  So I am temporarily unable to do native
testing.)
--
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.specifix.com