Re: CGEN simulators now brokenly require CGEN disassemblers...

Once again, my apologies. I'll prepare a proper patch for this.

Dave

Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:

I'd prefer not to commit this, but instead break out the CGEN
bitset operators into a separate file, say, cgen-bitops.c.  (I
think that would arguably be covered by the "obvious" rule, but
solicit feedback anyway).  As a stopgap I need like the
following to build a re-generated CRIS sim (once the CGEN
breakage is fixed; see recent post there), as simulators now
refer to some new bitset operators defined in
opcodes/cgen-opc.c.  For CRIS, only the simulator is
CGEN-generated; the disassembler and everything else is
"manual".