Re: mt renaming -- part 2

OK for the opcodes and SID portions. Also, consider the rename of the sid test directory to be pre-approved.

Thanks!
Dave

Nathan Sidwell wrote:

This is the second part of renaming the ms1 target to mt. This one fixes all the function, variable, type and #define names. It touches binutils, opcodes, cpu, gdb & sid. The newlib and gcc portions have already been committed.

As before please let me know which bits are being signed off on. (Kevin, you preapproved the gdb changes, I'm ccing you as an FYI.)

I've not renamed the sid test directory. I'll do that next.

nathan