Re: New tests orphan2 and unknown2 fail in cris-elf

H.J.,

Just because you disagree with a policy doesn't give you the right to ignore it. What is this? Couldn't you at least hold off to give time for discussion?

2005-12-19 H.J. Lu <hongjiu.lu@intel.com>

* ld-elf/orphan2.d: Undo the last change.

You didn't even bother to post something here to state that you were reverting Hans-Peter's change, and I wasted 5 minutes trying to figure out why this test was failing for xtensa-elf even after Hans-Peter changed it to xfail.

For my part, I agree with the others who have responded in favor of the GCC policy. I want to be able to run the testsuite and quickly see if my change has caused any regressions.

Please undo your undoing.

--Bob