Re: cross toolchain vs. info files

Hi Dave,

Does anyone know why this is? Is there some problem that I can't see?

I assume that this was just an oversight.

Would it be possible to get "make install" to prepend the target prefix while
it's copying the files across?

Yes.

Would that be all that was needed?

I believe so. Obviously this would need to be tested, but the patch ought to be small. Would you like to volunteer to develop it ?

Cheers
  Nick