Reading exports from a DLL

How does one read the exported symbols from a i386-pc-pe DLL without
debugging information? I tried nm and nm -D without any luck. I read
the manual page for dlltool, but could not find anything relevant. Is
there any readpe command, similar in nature to readelf?

Please cc me in your reply. Much obliged,
Shaun