Re: questions about adding target to Binutils source

dear nick,
Thanks for your reply. some other questions:
1. Now i work on version 2.13. Must i change to work
on current version 2.16.91 before i contribute the
target source to add my target to Binutils source?
2. Maybe i will often add features to my target; how
to add the patches to CVS repository? Who should do
the job, me or the maintainers? Will you test it
before commit it to CVS?
3. Dose anyone else have right to add features to my
target and commit to CVS? If so, maybe the
modification is not what i want.
4. How long Does it take to add new target to Binutils
source after i contribute the target source patch?

   thanks.
   jesse