Re: PATCH: remove contrib directory?

Hi Ben,

The top-level contrib/ directory contains two files:

	ChangeLog	(only one entry, for ..)
	texi2pod.pl

The version of texi2pod.pl in this directory is stale.  I thought to
update it, but realised that etc/texi2pod.pl is the one that is used.
contrib/texi2pod.pl is the original FSF master version, which is also
in CVS as an earlier revision of etc/texi2pod.pl.

So, how about we just delete these two files?

Good idea.

Cheers
  Nick