Re: [Xtensa] add LD workaround for inconsistent linkonce sections

H. J. Lu wrote:
ia64 has the same issue with unwind sections. We just fake a comdat
group for unwind sections.

Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't even had a chance to generate the Xtensa property tables into existing COMDAT groups, but once that is done, I will see if I can do something like what you're doing for ia64.

--Bob