Re: plt for arm gnu thumb

The problem is this.

Code in thumb mode calls the plt sequence which is in ARM code with a BX
instruction in order to call a function located in a shared library - this
part is ok -
Next the plt sequence accesses the GOT for the address of the function in
the shared library and calls the function - this is the problem the plt is
ARM code but the shared library is THUMB and the microprocessor is still
in ARM mode when it starts to run the shared library thumb code i.e. I can
see the program counter increments in 4 bytes.

john mcwhinnie