Sorted out (Pedro's stuff does fix binutils on arm-wince-pe)

Following up on my own post.

The uncertainties I had last Friday about Pedro's submission are gone. I
was having library conflicts. Once these were sorted out, the test
programs all worked. I was mixing newlib and coredll stuff in a bad way.

So for me this boils down to :
- Binutils (CVS and 2.17 pre) is badly broken for arm-wince-pe (aka to
  generate code for a standard Windows CE PDA). GAS and LD work (as in
  "they don't crash"), but they generate broken code.
- Pedro's patches fix the problems known to me.

Evidence is attached (including .s files, .exe files, and full objdump
of the .exe files).

You can compare the "exedump" files to what I described in an earlier
post. Both problems are now gone.

	Danny

P.S. The "evidence" was created with these tools :
dannypc: {24} arm-wince-pe-as --version
GNU assembler 2.17.50 20060427
Copyright 2005 Free Software Foundation, Inc. [...]
This assembler was configured for a target of `arm-wince-pe'.
dannypc: {25} arm-wince-pe-ld --version
GNU ld version 2.17.50 20060427
Copyright 2005 Free Software Foundation, Inc. [...]
dannypc: {26} arm-wince-pe-gcc --version
arm-wince-pe-gcc (GCC) 4.1.0
Copyright (C) 2006 Free Software Foundation, Inc. [...]

	Danny

--
Danny Backx ; danny.backx - at - scarlet.be ; http://danny.backx.info