Re: Binutils on arm : pls advice me how to proceed

Danny Backx wrote:
I am having problems applying them to the current CVS version. Almost
all the diffs fail to apply, I've copied an excerpt below. Am I using
the wrong version ?

Did you get a warning about the files not being found? If so, check that you are applying the patch in the correct directory,
or use the -p option. You can always --dry-run before applying the patch.

I also tried your patch against binutils-2.16.1 - that only produced
patch failures in one file (tc-arm.c).

Danny