Re: MIPS textrel fix

Not to beat a dead horse, but it would be nice to have a gnu extension that allows us to have read-only eh_frame sections. Large C++ shared libraries have way to many relocations. It is a lot of dirty pages in the name of ABI compliance.

As long as it doesn't impact handling of other things I'm willing to look into it. Need to make sure that we don't base everything on it - otherwise we break irix.

-eric