Re: Mainline and branch: --enable-targets=all dead on cygwin

Alan Modra wrote:
On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 12:58:32PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
  This is due to the fact that USE_UNIQUE is not defined when symbols.c is
compiled, which looks to me to be some kind of problem in the include file
hierarchy; when TE_PE, USE_UNIQUE gets defined in obj-coff.h, but symbols.c
doesn't appear to think it needs to include OBJ_HEADER.  Any ideas about that?

Yeah, throw rocks at whoever put that code in. :)

That would be me...

After I added this, some problems came up, and I think some stuff got moved around...

All of those TE_PE's need to be abstracted out with hooks to where they belong.

Right now, I'm working on a patch to fix a number of related issues with weak support that have come up, and I will prepare a patch to move as many of these TE_PE's etc as I can back out of gas, as well. This should resolve this issue.