powerpc disassembler

Hi, my name is Daniele Scollo, and I'm a young Italian engineer.
Would you mind helping me about a PPC issue?
I use powerpc-linux-objdump to get asm instructions to make statistics
with -d option but the asm-obj file are generated with -m7455
architecture and maltivect. When I use the disassembler I can't use
the -m7455 option because this architecture is not recognized?Why? if
I use the disassembler without this option I have some new strange
instructions (like mfdbsr, mfl2cr,
mtsprg7) not included into the 7455 instruction set.And I have some
problems because a don't know of to disassembly for my architecture...

My system is Ubuntu 6.06.
Thank you for your help till from now. It's very kind of you to help
me!

Dott.Ing. Scollo Daniele
P.za Stampalia, 12 - 10148 Torino ITALY
info@danielescollo.it