FAQ - Submitting Patches

I've made some changes to bfd code in line with the Microsoft PE/COFF (v8.0)
docs.

Should I submit CVS diff output to this list to get my changes
approved/committed, or is there another procedure?

My changes are:
- Adding EFI_ROM and XBOX to the known types of Windows subsystems
- Adding defines for PE Directory Entry types
- Updating code to use defines as index into Directory Entry array.
  (e.g. DataDirectory[0] is now DataDirectory[PE_EXPORT_TABLE]
 - Updating ChangeLogs with brief descriptions

Thanks,

Phil