Re: [patch] add target Score to Binutils

Hi Ligang,

I wanna know when you will check Score patch in to binutils mainline source.

It *is* checked in. It was checked in on the 17th of September.

Do you agree to grant me the maintainer of target Score?

Yes in principle, although I would like to see the quality of some future patches before granting you write access to the repository. But you are right, I have not updated the MAINTAINERS file, so I will do that now.

Cheers
  Nick

binutils/ChangeLog
2006-09-26  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

* MAINTAINERS: Add Mei Ligang as maintainer of the Score port.