Re: PATCH: Remember the symbol size if it isn't undefined

Hi H. J.

The problem is we remember the symbol size for undefined symbol and
later we find out its size changes. Do we really care if an undefined
symble changes size?

I can't imagine why.

2006-12-28 H.J. Lu <hongjiu.lu@intel.com>

	* elflink.c (elf_link_add_object_symbols): Remember the symbol
	size only if it is defined.

Approved - but - please could you also add a testcase to check for this particular bug ?

Cheers
  Nick