Re: PATCH: S/390: Fix instruction type of efpc and sfpc - take 2

On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 15:40 +0100, Andreas Krebbel wrote:
> So someone indeed added a pointless dummy parameter to glibc inline assembly
> instructions instead of fixing a typo in binutils - mmmh.
>
> As you've proposed offline, I've made the extra operand optional so that
> now at least the correct versions of the instructions are accepted as well.
> objdump still prints efpc and sfpc with the dummy operand.  That's a bit
> annoying but at least backward compatible.
>
> OK?

objdump ignores the S390_OPERAND_OPTIONAL flag and prints the full
instruction format. We could think about skipping optional operands in
the objdump output if the value of the operand is 0.

Anyway, I've committed the patch.

--
blue skies,              IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
   Martin                Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Johann Weihen