Re: Undocumented change to readelf?

Hi H.J,

You checked in this change:

http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils-cvs/2007-03/msg00085.html

to use pc-relative relocation instead of an absolute relocation for
x86_64-pc-mingw32 target. But you also changed readelf.c, which
wasn't mentioned in ChangeLog. What is that change for?

Oops - darn - that was a completely unrelated, cosmetic change to add newlines to the end of error messages in readelf. I had it pending in my sources and completely forgot to revert it when checking in the x86_64-pc-mingw32 patch.

I will add this ChangeLog entry to document this patch.

Cheers
  Nick

binutils/ChangeLog
2007-03-28  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* readelf.c (slurp_rela_relocs): Add newline to end of error
	messages.
	(slurp_rel_relocs, request_dump, request_dump_byname,
	process_program_headers, process_dynamic_section,
	process_symbol_table, process_mips_specific, main): Likewise.