-frepo and shared libraries....

I have a fairly complicated C++ template based piece of code. I'd like to build a shared library from it, BUT....

The code has to be compiled using -frepo in order to get all the objects built right (failing that it does dumb things like building two copies of the constructor for certain static objects and calling them both).

How do I tell the linker and/or libtool "go ahead and run the 'collect2' pass as though this were the final link"?