Re: SVN for src (was Re: Binutils 2.18 prep)

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 07:14:34AM -0700, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> Nick, could you see if you can get permission to release the
> binutils/gdb/newlib/cygwin revision history from the Cygnus repository
> up through May, 1999?  If you can, I'll work on incorporating that
> revision history into the sourceware repository.
>
> I think that would be very convenient for future development.

This hadn't even occurred to me - but it would be great to have!
The result might be a bit confusing; I believe the gcc.gnu.org
repository just began when it began, but the sourceware repository had
snapshots of previous GDB releases imported into it.  So things may
seem to appear and then disappear.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery