patch: Updated windres tool Part 1 of 2

Hello,

this is the update of the windres patch correcting the resource id writing
in resres.c writing 0xfff instead of correct 0xffff. Also I replaced
internal messages shown by fatal in windres by assert / abort function. I
tried my best to wrap lines and put a space after the '!'. Additionally I
rebuild the new test-case rsd files.

2007-05-21  Kai Tietz  <Kai.Tietz@onevision.com>

        * binutils/rclex.c: New file replacing rclex.l.
        * binutils/rclex.l: Removed.
        * binutils/windint.h: New file holding common
        structure and type definitions.
        * binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/windres/html.rc: New.
        * binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/windres/html.rsd: New.
        * binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/windres/html1.htm: New.
        * binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/windres/html2.htm: New.
        * binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/windres/messagetable.rc: New.
        * binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/windres/messagetable.rsd: New.
        * binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/windres/msg00001.bin: New.
        * binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/windres/strtab2.rc: New.
        * binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/windres/strtab2.rsd: New.
        * binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/windres/version.rc: New.
        * binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/windres/version.rsd: New.
        * binutils/Makefile.am: Added new header windint.h and
        exchanged rclex.l by rclex.c.
        * binutils/Makefile.in: Regenerate.
        * binutils/rcparse.y: Renamed some structures.
        Use in internal representation always bfd_vma instead of
        long or int.
        Removed from %union unused stringtable.
        Added to %union suni structure for unicode strings.
        Added new tokens for ANICURSOR, ANIICON, DLGINCLUDE,
        DLGINIT, FONTDIR, HTML, MANIFEST, PLUGPLAY, VXD,
        TOOLBAR, BUTTON, QUOTEDUNISTRING, and
        SIZEDUNISTRING.
        Added support for these new rc file tokens.
        * binutils/resbin.c: Rewrote using bfd and binary structures, and
        support new resource types.
        * binutils/rescoff.c: Likewise.
        * binutils/resres.c: Likewise.
        * binutils/resrc.c: Likewise. Dumps as RC are now recompilable.
        * binutils/windres.c: As above. Using bfd for res and provide
        target specific endianess support.
        * binutils/windres.h: Use windint.h as include. Additionally
removed
        K&R syntax.
        * binutils/winduni.c: New printing and unichar support routines.
        * binutils/winduni.h: Prototypes for new unichar helpers.

Regards,
 i.A. Kai Tietz

|  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
| (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
| (")_(") world domination.

  OneVision Software Entwicklungs GmbH & Co. KG
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-StraÃe 9 - 93049 Regensburg
  Tel: +49.(0)941.78004.0 - Fax: +49.(0)941.78004.489 - www.OneVision.com
  Commerzbank Regensburg - BLZ 750 400 62 - Konto 6011050
  Handelsregister: HRA 6744, Amtsgericht Regensburg
  KomplementÃrin: OneVision Software Entwicklungs Verwaltungs GmbH
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-StraÃe 9 â 93049 Regensburg
  Handelsregister: HRB 8932, Amtsgericht Regensburg - GeschÃftsfÃhrer:
Ulrike DÃhler, Manuela Kluger