Re: Always include elf.lo?

Hi Guys,

Look, I am not totally against increasing the size of the BFD library, either in its static form or its dynamic form. But I would like to avoid increasing it if there is a reasonable alternative.

Daniel is investigating an autoconf solution for GDB which, if it works, will in my opinion be a better solution to this problem. But if it turns out that the autoconf method will not work, or be too messy, then I am prepared to allow the ELF files into a non-ELF BFD library. It might not be elegant, but then I do not think that anyone would accuse BFD of being elegant.

Cheers
  Nick