Re: Fix assertion failure on aliases of dynamic weak symbols

"H.J. Lu" <hjl@lucon.org> writes:

> It sounds familar. I looked at the binutils archive. Unfortunately,
> it starts around May 10, 1999 :-(. I will add a testcase for this.

By the way, a couple of months ago I asked Nick to ask Red Hat whether
it would be possible for them to release the internal archive from
before the inclusion into sourceware.  I could hook the old changes
into the existing CVS repository as part of a conversion to
subversion, just as I did for gcc (merging the FSF revision history
into the egcs history).  So far I think the request has vanished into
Red Hat's legal department.

Ian