RE: binutils-cvs built for x86_64 PE Interix 6 - now then?

Hello Markus,

In my recent build I just got static libs - which is fine because I used cc
as linker. I think that trying to get the shared libs to work would fail
because they appear to be disabled in the current binutils source - "#
Interix 3.x gcc -fpic/-fPIC options generate broken code". On the other
hand, the gcc tools that ship with Interix can link shared libs. On my
machine they are worthless however because it's all 32bit (both tools and
libs).

Doing a *make check" results in
libiberty/testsuite => all OK
gas and ld test-suite fails due to missing "runtest"

I assume runtest must be built somehow - but how?

Cheers, Jerker