Archive members in input section descriptions?

I have a library archive libfoo.a containing members bar1.o and bar2.o. This
library is provided to me, i.e., I do not build it myself.
I would like to link the archive members bar1.o and bar2.o such, that they
end up in different segments of the ELF executable, e.g., bar1.o in .text
(which resides in ROM) and bar2.o in .text.fast (which resides in RAM).

Is this possible? How would the input section descriptions for bar1.o and
bar2.o in .text and .text.fast look like?

Reto Hermann