Re: ld68k coff again

Le jeudi 04 octobre 2007 à 14:48 +0100, Nick Clifton a écrit :
> Hi Bruno,

Hi Nick

> > Running the shell s to assemble and link the 3 .S files, I have
> > one word added at the end the the section.
>
> Sorry, but this description is not clear enough.  Please could you send a test
> case to demonstrate the problem ?  (I guess that it will be similar to the last
> test case, but I want to be sure that I am using exactly the same source files,
> linker script and linker command line as you).

I'm sorry. I thought that I attached the test case (sample.tar.gz) to my
previous mail but I forgot it.

I attach it to this mail.

The size of the sources files and their object files are :
dtb00.S :	10 bytes
list.S:         4 bytes
descr001.S	8 bytes

But the size of the linked file is 24 bytes

It seems that a word is added by the linker at the end of the linked
file and I don't know how to remove it.

	Thanks

	Bruno