Re: New keywords (string32) for GNU as ?

Hi Helge,

It took me nearly a year to finalize the FSF copyright assignments.

Thank you for persevering with that.

Do you think you can apply my patches now ?

Yes :-) I have applied your patch with two small changes:

* I changed the string.s test case over to using the .balign pseudo op instead of the .align pseudo op, because the latter one can have different semantics on different targets.

* I added entry in the gas/NEWS file mentioning this new feature.

Cheers
  Nick