Re: Z80 port of binutils

Op vrijdag 26 oktober 2007 00:32, schreef u:
> Hi,
>      You are listed as the maintainer of the Z80 port of
> binutils. Are you still active?. I have added Z180 support and
> have questions.
>
>      Mike

I haven't made any changes for some as there was no need to do so,
but I'm still the maintainer of the part for target Z80.

If it is your intention to contribute the Z180 support to the
official GNU binutils package, you will need to sign a copyright
assignment, but others can explain better how to do that than I.

Questions are best asked in the binutils mailing list, to which I
have cc'ed this reply, because more people will be able to give and
check the answers and because the answers may benefit others who
have the same question.

Kind regards,

Arnold