Re: Ping Re: Patch for MIPS multi-got bug with forced-local symbols

Hi Daniel,

I added the changelog entry in the same relative place that it was on
mainline.  In hindsight maybe that's not a good idea.  Should I use
the date I committed it to the branch instead?

Yes please. I think that the date ought to reflect the point at which the patch was applied to the (branch/mainline) sources, not the time at which the patch was actually developed. This makes it easier for someone to use CVS's -D command line option to isolate the patch should they need to locate it.

Cheers
  Nick