This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: typos in opcode/arm-dis.c ?
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 14:42:09 +0000
- Subject: Re: typos in opcode/arm-dis.c ?
- References: <20071101180719.GA12897@dragon.NUXI.org>
This looks like a typo, but maybe I'm wrong.
Typo yes. Serious no. The escaped percent sign acts just like an un-escaped
percent sign. Still consistency is good, so I have applied your patch along
with this changelog entry.
2007-11-07 David O'Brien <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
* arm-dis.c (arm_opcodes): Remove superfluous escapes of percent