This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: x86_64 memory issues back with glibc 2.7/ #4888 again?
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Andreas Radke <a dot radke at arcor dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 11:55:02 -0800
- Subject: Re: x86_64 memory issues back with glibc 2.7/ #4888 again?
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 08:10:53PM +0100, Andreas Radke wrote:
> as i understood you have reverted a commit. it fixed also #4888.
> everything was fine with the final 2.18 release and glibc 2.6.
It is PR 4781, not 4888:
and it is not a binutils bug.
> now my memory issues are back after glibc2.7 update. every gcc-gcj
> usage (running OpenOffice letter wizard, compile OpenOffice) fills up
> the whole memory very quickly. It happens again only on x86_64.
> Any idea? How can I help?
and make sure that you get EVERYTHING right.