This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: vxworks tls part 2
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:17:53 +0000
- Subject: Re: vxworks tls part 2
- References: <4731B273.firstname.lastname@example.org>
tested on arm, sh, mips, i686, sparc and powerpc vxworks targets. I
also build elf targets for the same architectures and observed no
Did you test with an --enable-targets=all toolchain as well ? (Just checking,
I am not anticipating any problems, but it is best to be sure).
The patch is approved with one small change:
> *** /dev/null 1 Jan 1970 00:00:00 -0000
> --- include/elf/vxworks.h 7 Nov 2007 12:32:18 -0000
> *** 0 ****
> --- 1,32 ----
> + /* VxWorks ELF support for BFD.
> + Copyright 2007
> + Free Software Foundation, Inc.
> + Contributed by Nathan Sidwell <email@example.com>
> + This file is part of BFD, the Binary File Descriptor library.
> + This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
> + it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
> + the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
> + (at your option) any later version.
Please could this file be licensed under version 3 of the GPL ?