Re: Patch submission requirements.

Hi Raúl,

  I forgot to say that I'm doing most of these taks in working time, this
means that my work is "owned" by my company. How this affects to the
following points?

It means that your employer will need to sign the FSF copyright assignment form. (Assuming that they agree to do so).

It also means that if the author of the original work also worked for your employer then presumably they hold the copyright on his work and so their signing of the FSF copyright assignment agreement will cover both your work and the original author's work.

Cheers
  Nick