This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: reference to archive member in linker script?
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: John Breitenbach <breiten at lexmark dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:12:53 +0000
- Subject: Re: reference to archive member in linker script?
- References: <47338E89.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Is it possible to specify a archive member with a SECTIONS description
in a linker script?
I am sorry, but the linker does not currently support this feature. :-(
It is a nice idea and if you would care to write a patch to implement it I am
sure that we would be interested in reviewing it, (assuming that Lexmark
obtains an FSF copyright assignment for binutils patches of course).