This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: PR binutils/5307: objcopy PE<->EFI doesn't work when both PE/EFI are enabled
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:49:25 +1030
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR binutils/5307: objcopy PE<->EFI doesn't work when both PE/EFI are enabled
- References: <20071112140816.GA11405@lucon.org>
On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 06:08:16AM -0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
> PR binutils/5307
> * peXXigen.c (_bfd_XX_bfd_copy_private_bfd_data_common): Don't
> copy input subsystem if output is different from input.
This looks OK to me, but please wait a day before committing to give
other people time to comment if they wish.
Australia Development Lab, IBM