This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: update ia64 (ar.ruc)
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: H.J. Lu <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:54:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH: update ia64 (ar.ruc)
- References: <20071113172436.GA22535@lucon.org>
On Nov 13, 2007, at 6:24 PM, H.J. Lu wrote:
Thanks for the patch. How did you generate changes for those
The .tbl files follow very closely tables from Intel table (ASDM).
So I have just typed the new
I have a similar patch. But I am holding it off since there may
be more to come soon.
Note my patch also add a few missing ar registers in the disassembler
that were defined from time 0.