Re: patched to Bin

Hi Veena,

I am adding EABI support to my toolchain,
I am using Binutils 2.17, Is there any patches to
binutils regarding EABI.

EABIs are toolchain specific and (usually) set by the CPU manufacturer. Thus it is not the binutils project that would be changing the EABI, but rather the cpu manufacturer.

That said, the binutils sources themselves are under continuous development. The current release is 2.18 and the mainline sources in the CVS repository are even more advanced than that. Thus if you wish to contribute your toolchain work, with its EABI support back to the binutils project you should be tracking the CVS mainline sources.

Cheers
  Nick