This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: patched to Bin
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Nalina N <mailnalina at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:44:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: patched to Bin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am adding EABI support to my toolchain,
I am using Binutils 2.17, Is there any patches to
binutils regarding EABI.
EABIs are toolchain specific and (usually) set by the CPU manufacturer. Thus
it is not the binutils project that would be changing the EABI, but rather the
That said, the binutils sources themselves are under continuous development.
The current release is 2.18 and the mainline sources in the CVS repository are
even more advanced than that. Thus if you wish to contribute your toolchain
work, with its EABI support back to the binutils project you should be tracking
the CVS mainline sources.