This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: NOLOAD section attribute results in incorrect debug information
- From: "Ina Pandit" <Ina dot Pandit at kpitcummins dot com>
- To: <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "Ina Pandit" <Ina dot Pandit at kpitcummins dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 11:56:52 +0530
- Subject: Re: NOLOAD section attribute results in incorrect debug information
>> Please check current binutils. We are at 20071112 :-)
I checked using current binutils 20071118. The problem still exists.
However, the problem was solved by reverting the previously mentioned
>> Your problem might be cured by the fix for
This patch has been applied in the current binutils.
It does not solve the problem.
Should I open a bug report at bugzilla?
KPIT Cummins InfoSystems Ltd.
Free download of GNU based tool-chains for Renesas' SH, H8, R8C, M16C
and M32C Series. The following site also offers free technical support
to its users. Visit http://www.kpitgnutools.com for details.
Latest versions of KPIT GNU tools were released on October 1, 2007.