This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: How to generate object file in versados format
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Bruno Vétel <bruno dot vetel at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:40:40 +0000
- Subject: Re: How to generate object file in versados format
- References: <1195208686.6094.5.camel@rigel>
I need to generate object files in the versados format using the
binutils. I tried to use ld and objcopy without success.
Is it possible ?
It should be possible. Try configuring a build with "--target=m68k-coff".
This should build a set of tools with versados support. It is possible that
there will be bugs however. I do not know of anyone else who has used this
support for a long time, so it may have bit-rotted.