This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: fix crash when --gc-section discard the TLS segment
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:52:05 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: fix crash when --gc-section discard the TLS segment
- References: <123A85B3-2FDC-4415-A9DF-84B4DED05590@adacore.com> <4742F830.email@example.com>
On Tue, 20 Nov 2007, Nick Clifton wrote:
> > ld/testsuite:
> > 2007-11-16 Tristan Gingold <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * ld-elf/tls_gc.s: New test.
> > * ld-elf/elf.exp: Add tls_gc test.
> Also approved and applied.
I guess not completely, since there's no ld-elf/tls_gc.s in my
checkout. This causes for cris-elf:
Running /tmp/hpautotest-binutils/bsrc/src/ld/testsuite/ld-elf/elf.exp ...
ERROR: /tmp/hpautotest-binutils/bsrc/src/ld/testsuite/ld-elf/tls_gc.s: assembly failed
But... even if the code was there, is this test supposed to be
run for cris-elf which has no binutils TLS support?