This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Implement support to get data from import/export tables
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames at darkjames dot ath dot cx>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:38:30 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Implement support to get data from import/export tables
- References: <20071116152923.GA12199@darkjames.ath.cx>
So, here are two patches.
Thanks for posting these patches, and please accept my apologese for taking so
long to review them. The patches were fine. You have the right approach and I
was glad to see that they applied cleanly and did not introduce any regressions
into the testsuites.
However I cannot guarantee that output of _bfd_XX_print_imports() will
be the same as after bfd pe_print_idata()
[So should I do it?
Or we can have duplicated code of reading import && export tables to avoid regressions?]
Hmm, I guess that it depends upon how different the output will be. If the
same information is present in the new version and it is just some stylistic
issues, then that would be OK. But information is missing from the new format
of the output then that would be bad.
I tried my best to fit into bfd coding style.
However mine is quite different, so if I made mistakes than sorry.
No problems. There were a few style issues, but nothing serious.
As it stands however we cannot accept these patches without you first signing
an FSF copyright assignment form. I can send you the initial request form if