This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[patch 2.18 branch] bump binutils version
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 23:46:51 +0100
- Subject: [patch 2.18 branch] bump binutils version
Building binutils from the 2.18 branch results in a version 2.18.<date>, which
is newer than the version from the trunk (2.18.50.<date>). Bumping the version
on the branch to 2.18.0 results in a version which is still older than the
version from the trunk.
Maybe this version bump on the branch could be added to the release notes for
developers (or something like this).
2007-11-28 Matthias Klose <email@example.com>
* configure.in: Bump version to 2.18.0
* configure: Regenerate.
--- ../binutils-2.18.1~cvs20071027/bfd/configure.in 2007-08-28 22:21:08.000000000 +0200
+++ binutils-2.18.1~cvs20071027/bfd/configure.in 2007-11-28 23:36:14.000000000 +0100
@@ -8,7 +8,7 @@
dnl These must be called before AM_PROG_LIBTOOL, because it may want
dnl to call AC_CHECK_PROG.