This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Loongson-2E and -2F support for binutils
- From: Mark Shinwell <shinwell at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Zhang Le <r0bertz at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:39:00 +0000
- Subject: Re: Loongson-2E and -2F support for binutils
- References: <474D57E3.email@example.com> <474E5AC8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Zhang Le wrote:
Since now you have come up with a better patch, we'd better
stick with yours.
Eric approved the two patches last night, so I'll apply them today.
However I have one question though. In include/elf/mips.h:
+#define E_MIPS_MACH_LS2E 0x00A00000
+#define E_MIPS_MACH_LS2F 0x00A10000
How about we define them as 0x00B00000 and 0x00B10000 respectively. Maybe
there will be loongson 1 coming in the future, so leave 0x00A00000 for them.
I'd rather leave these as they are for various reasons; I don't think
there's really an issue even if a Loongson 1 does appear in the future.
Thanks again for your work!