how to add the contents of an elf file into another elf file?

Hi all,

   I have 2 .o files: a.o, b.o, which will be linked with other libs
to generate an exeutable file.
   I would like the contents of b.o as a whole to be an independant
part of the executable file. b.o contains data and instructions which
will be created as a process at runtime( embedded target ).
   How can I do this?