Re: eh_frame_hdr warning

Nathan Sidwell wrote:

Thanks for the clues. however what is puzzling me is that --eh-frame-hdr is NOT being passed to the linker and info.eh_frame_hdr is FALSE. I'll continue looking ...

Just to let you know that I've figured out what is going on. For some reason libstdc++ was marking .eh_frame as writable, causing it to be placed in the data segment rather than the expected text segment. Correcting that is now causing things to work better.

nathan

--
Nathan Sidwell    ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::         CodeSourcery